Execution of the expansion and extension of open flow›s channel in Taiba district and execution of the flow›s watercourse bridge Project in Al Imam Muslim Road South of Riyadh
The project belongs to Riyadh Municipality it has been awarded to AlNimal Holding Company. It’s one the most important projects in south of Riyadh City according to the terms, specifications and its drawings which gives an aesthetic image of the upside channel’s view with a perfect protection precaution taken such as precast concrete barriers and barbed wire in addition to the execution of flood watercourse bridges with reinforced concrete. The project includes excavations works of an open channel with a 4 to 20 meters height in
the mountainous areas and 28 m wide from the bottom of the canal as well as the following excavation details :
• Rocky soil excavations is 564,610 m3.
• Normal soil excavations is 1,000,000 m3.
• Lining the channel surface with large stones weighing at least 50 kg and 50 cm thickness, in a total area of 360,000 m3.
• Placement of 4 descending Bowed with large stones to reduce the water current’s speed.
• Construction of 3 big watercourse bridges on main Roads.
• Construction of a small watercourse bridge connecting between agricultural lands.